Colective problem solving part 2 and 3 - grades

Colective problem solving part 2 and 3 - grades

by Ewa Miazga -
Number of replies: 8

I would like to ask if I should be able to see the Colective problem solving part 2 and 3 grade and DAO final grade? In my case those rubrics are empty. Thank you for assistance in advance!

In reply to Ewa Miazga

Re: Colective problem solving part 2 and 3 - grades

by Fabrice David Nemo -
Hi,
For Collective Problem Solving grades won't be out before early February. Your DAO final grade is already published, according to what I can see.

Best,
Fabrice
In reply to Fabrice David Nemo

by Nur Ertug -
Hi, the part corresponding to my DAO final grade is still empty. I didn't receive my grade still.
Best Regards.
In reply to Nur Ertug

by Eva Mangano -
In reply to Eva Mangano

by Fabrice David Nemo -
I don't know what to say, according to my Doodle interface, your grades are published. There is no difference between how your grades appear and those of students who emailed me about their grade.
I clicked again on the option to publish your grades, I hope it is solved by now.

by Fabrice David Nemo -
Eva and Nur, can you see your grades? If you can't, email me and I can tell you.

by Nur Ertug -
Hi, to clarify; i can see my grade on the "HW #4: DAO and Quadratic voting" part and however i dont have assigned grade for the given "DAO Final Grade" part .  So i can send you a mail soon
In reply to Nur Ertug

by Fabrice David Nemo -
Ok so I just figured that there are 2 grades related with DAO, but only one DAO activity can be graded, the one with submitted PDFs.
So the only relevant grade is the one you already have.