Smart Contract assignement - Part 1

Smart Contract assignement - Part 1

by Jeanne De Marmiés -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I have a question about the google form we are supposed to fill with information in the part 1 of the smart contract assignment. The first question of the google form ask us if we want to give the mail we are currezntly using to connect to the form as i suppose what is called " your public address for the Sepolia Test Network".

However i used an alias of my real email-address when i had to create an account on Alchemy to obtain my ethers form the Sepolia faucet number 1. Obviously the alias i used is not a google account so i cannot register on the form with it.

So i don't know if :

• i misunderstood what is "your public address for the Sepolia Test Network" ?
  • it is complusory to use the epfl mail address on Sepolia (which I would prefer to avoid for privacy reasons) ?
  • the form should be modify to allow us entering the mail address we actually used to register on Alchemy and not the one we are useing to fill the form ?
Thanks in advance !

Jeanne de Marmiés
In reply to Jeanne De Marmiés

Re: Smart Contract assignement - Part 1

by Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino -
- Your public address is the address as given in Metamask and is not an email address.
- It is not compulsory to use EPFL mail address for a Sepolia faucet. For the Google Form, it is compulsory as this is for our internal use.
- The form is correct. You are required to enter the public address on your Metamask.

This tutorial video may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af_lQ1zUnoM

Let us know if you require any additional help.

Kind Regards,
Louis-Henri