How can I vote?

How can I vote?

by Benedikt Heuser -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

Today we are supposed to vote on the problem proposals. Where can I find the multiple-choice poll mentioned on page 4 of the exercise sheet?

In reply to Benedikt Heuser

How can I vote?

by Andrew Siminszky -
It’s not today:
“Dear students,

You can now respond to the comments made by others on your proposal if you have not already done so. You must respond to at least two comments. There is no word limit but the comments must be at least 100 words. The deadline is Monday, November 13 @ 23:59.

You will then be able to vote on proposals on November 14. Your vote is due by 23:59.

Finally, based on the voting results, you will then form teams. We will provide a spreadsheet on November 15 by noon. Your team formations are due by November 16 at noon. Please use the project session if you would like meet with others before committing to a group.

- CS-234 Team
"
In reply to Andrew Siminszky

Re: How can I vote?

by Sofie Kodal Larsen -
You should remember to make these updates in the assignment document as well. It is very confusing keep up with the different deadlines, since they keep changing. It is stressful that we have to check everyday in case a deadline changes. It would be nice to have more structure and be able to plan our studying better, since we also have other courses to attend.
In reply to Andrew Siminszky

by Mathias Krøis Møller -
Something is seriously wrong with the structure of this course... It's impossible to follow all of these deadlines, which fall multiple times a week, and change every time. I have never experienced a more unstructured organisation. Information can never be found, and every time a deadline is approaching (often on the day of the deadline) it takes a question from a student before anything is said. So unprofessional.
- Mathias Krøis Møller
In reply to Mathias Krøis Møller

by Haoqian Zhang -
All the important information you can find in the announcements channel.

Haoqian