HW Q3

HW Q3

by Youssef Belghmi -
Number of replies: 5

Hello, for homework question 3 I don't quite understand what to do. You are asked to send a new message that will be approved by the moderator and find his name. Do I have to send this new message to the eternal-september.test group or to another group, if so, where can I see if my message has been approved and by who because I don't have the impression that it has. Thanks !

In reply to Youssef Belghmi

HW Q3

by Eva Mangano -
Hello,
I've read the thread by Menzo Bouaïssi but it's still not clear to me.
- Where do we have to send the second message (once we have activated authentification)?
- If the name of the moderator is not displayed anymore, does that mean we just skip that question?
- Should we screenshot the header of any message in "misc.legal.moderated" or of our own message?
Thanks
In reply to Eva Mangano

Re: HW Q3

by Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino -

Hello,

1. This is stated in the homework: "Come back to the previous tab and post another message to “eternal-september.test”

2. The name of the moderator exists.

3. You do not need to post a message to "misc.legal.moderated". The question asks who is the moderator only.

- CS-234 Team

In reply to Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino

Re: HW Q3

by Youssef Belghmi -
Ok thanks but where can I see that my second message has been authenticated and by whom? On the header or somewhere else?