Message doesn't send in thunderbird

Message doesn't send in thunderbird

by Eva Mangano -
Number of replies: 9

Hi,

I was trying to send the second message on eternal-september.test as asked in the assignment, but I just get a pop-up that charges endlessly (see attached image) and nothing else.
What should I do?

Thanks,

In reply to Eva Mangano

Re: Message doesn't send in thunderbird

by Haoqian Zhang -

Would you please try again?

Haoqian

In reply to Haoqian Zhang

by Eva Mangano -
I've already tried multiple times but I always get the same message. I also tried restarting Mozilla Thunderbird and my computer.
In reply to Eva Mangano

by Haoqian Zhang -

We have never experienced such an issue. You can justify your situation by trying to analyze the problem in your answer. We would accept such an answer as well. Alternatively, you can try to use other computers.

Haoqian

In reply to Haoqian Zhang

by Robin Jules Kaloust Nicole -
When the issue remains, we cannot do the questions 3 and 4... What can we do in this case ?
In reply to Robin Jules Kaloust Nicole

by Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino -
Please try to start over from scratch. Maybe don't send a message the first time and tick the server requires authentication before posting any message.
In reply to Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino

I already tried starting from scratch but now, it says it cannot connect to the server when trying to access the list of the newsgroup at the beginning.
In reply to Robin Jules Kaloust Nicole

by Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino -
It seems that you thus have some kind of Internet issue. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet or try from a different network (e.g., EPFL VPN).
In reply to Louis-Henri Manuel Jakob Merino

I tried using four different networks, including the EPFL one, every time it says the connection to the server is refused.