For general questions regarding the class and the homeworks, the best option is to use the Performance Evaluation forum. For private issues, you can contact us by email. Please add [perfeval] at the beginning of the subject line.
LECTURE NOTES: book : pdf available at perfeval.epfl.ch
WHERE AND WHEN:
TUE 10:15-13:00 INR219 Lecture followed by review session
- THU 10:15-13:00 INF119, Lab (bring your own laptop)
- Form groups of two for the homeworks, and write both names on your reports. The groups formed for the first homework will be valid for the whole course.
- For questions about each homework, see the responsible assistant in the homework title.
- All homeworks must be written with LaTeX.
- The deadline for returning your assignments is on the Monday before the next homework begins, 5 minutes before midnight (i.e., 11.55pm)! This is a strict deadline. We do it like this so that you can come to the lecture and not spend your time quickly finishing up your assignment.
- The students should submit an electronic copy of the assignments through the appropriate link in moodle.
- For homeworks that are returned late: any time after the deadline until the following Thursday 08.00am, 20 points off. So if you are late, come to the lecture and finish your lab before the next lab starts. After that date submissions are no longer accepted.